You can find the chords and tabs for All My Friends by Owl City here. Get your guitar, and start playing All My Friends.
All My Friends Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
And I’d be
‘Cause I’ve been
And I was
And I’d be
And if you’re
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
All My Friends Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Owl City - All My Friends|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Em], [D], [G], [C]|
|Strumming:||D - D - D - DU|
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Meet Me In The Hallway Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
- Florida Georgia Line – Talk You Out Of It Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Letterbomb Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Owl City - All My FriendsAll My Friends is a song by Pop artist Owl City. It was released in 2018 on the album, titled "Cinematic". D - D - D - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for All My Friends. [Em], [D], [G], [C] are the guitar chords for playing All My Friends with the original key (Em) on guitar.
Who Sings All My Friends?
All My Friends is a song by Owl City. It was first released on their "Cinematic" album in 2018.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of All My Friends?
In order to play the song All My Friends on the guitar, you will need to use [Em], [D], [G], [C] chords in order to play in original key (Em).
How Do You Strum All My Friends On Guitar?
All My Friends strumming pattern is D - D - D - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.