You can find the chords and tabs for As Time Goes By by Dooley Wilson here. Get your guitar, and start playing As Time Goes By.
As Time Goes By Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
As Time Goes By Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Dooley Wilson - As Time Goes By|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Dm], [G7], [Gm], [F], [C], [D7], [Em]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Leo Sayer – One Man Band Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Black – Katie Chords 09-26-2023
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
- Maroon 5 – Memories Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – I Love to Boogie Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Dooley Wilson - As Time Goes ByAs Time Goes By is a song by Folk artist Dooley Wilson. It was released in 1942 on the album, titled "Casablanca Soundrack". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for As Time Goes By. [Dm], [G7], [Gm], [F], [C], [D7], [Em] are the guitar chords for playing As Time Goes By with the original key (Dm) on guitar.
Who Sings As Time Goes By?
As Time Goes By is a song by Dooley Wilson. It was first released on their "Casablanca Soundrack" album in 1942.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of As Time Goes By?
In order to play the song As Time Goes By on the guitar, you will need to use [Dm], [G7], [Gm], [F], [C], [D7], [Em] chords in order to play in original key (Dm).
How Do You Strum As Time Goes By On Guitar?
As Time Goes By strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.