You can find the chords and tabs for Be My Friend Tonight by John Prine here. Get your guitar, and start playing Be My Friend Tonight.
Be My Friend Tonight Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Be My Friend Tonight Song Info
|Artist and Song:||John Prine - Be My Friend Tonight|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [F], [D7], [G7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Jealousy Jealousy Chords 06-07-2023
- Carpenters – Superstar Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger Chords 06-07-2023
- This Band – Kahit Ayaw Mo Na Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Don’t Go Breaking My Heart Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Sad Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Sunday Morning Chords 06-07-2023
- Carpenters – Goodbye To Love Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Maps Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of John Prine - Be My Friend TonightBe My Friend Tonight is a song by Folk artist John Prine. It was released in 1984 on the album, titled "Aimless Love". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Be My Friend Tonight. [C], [F], [D7], [G7] are the guitar chords for playing Be My Friend Tonight with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Be My Friend Tonight?
Be My Friend Tonight is a song by John Prine. It was first released on their "Aimless Love" album in 1984.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Be My Friend Tonight?
In order to play the song Be My Friend Tonight on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [F], [D7], [G7] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Be My Friend Tonight On Guitar?
Be My Friend Tonight strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.