You can find the chords and tabs for Blue Velvet by Bobby Vinton here. Get your guitar, and start playing Blue Velvet.
Blue Velvet Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Blue Velvet Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [Bm7], [Am], [D7], [G], [E7], [Cmaj7], [Cm7], [Em7], [A#], [G6]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Manhatten Transfer – Chanson d’Amour Chords 09-26-2023
- Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass Chords 09-26-2023
- Marty Robbins – Foggy Foggy Dew Chords 09-26-2023
- Leo Sayer – One Man Band Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Black – Katie Chords 09-26-2023
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Bobby Vinton - Blue VelvetBlue Velvet is a song by Pop artist Bobby Vinton. It was released in 1963 on the album, titled "Blue Velvet". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Blue Velvet. [G], [Bm7], [Am], [D7], [G], [E7], [Cmaj7], [Cm7], [Em7], [A#], [G6] are the guitar chords for playing Blue Velvet with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Blue Velvet?
Blue Velvet is a song by Bobby Vinton. It was first released on their "Blue Velvet" album in 1963.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Blue Velvet?
In order to play the song Blue Velvet on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [Bm7], [Am], [D7], [G], [E7], [Cmaj7], [Cm7], [Em7], [A#], [G6] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Blue Velvet On Guitar?
Blue Velvet strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.