You can find the chords and tabs for Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel here. Get your guitar, and start playing Bright Eyes.
Bright Eyes Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
And what does is
And where do you
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Bright Eyes Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes|
|Album:||Fate for Breakfast|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [C], [Em], [D], [Am], [B7], [D7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Soon You’ll Get Better Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Lion And The Lamb Chords 12-03-2023
- Radiohead – The Numbers Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Art Garfunkel - Bright EyesBright Eyes is a song by Pop artist Art Garfunkel. It was released in 1979 on the album, titled "Fate for Breakfast". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Bright Eyes. [G], [C], [Em], [D], [Am], [B7], [D7] are the guitar chords for playing Bright Eyes with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Bright Eyes?
Bright Eyes is a song by Art Garfunkel. It was first released on their "Fate for Breakfast" album in 1979.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Bright Eyes?
In order to play the song Bright Eyes on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [C], [Em], [D], [Am], [B7], [D7] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Bright Eyes On Guitar?
Bright Eyes strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.