You can find the chords and tabs for Crossroads by Cream here. Get your guitar, and start playing Crossroads.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Crossroads Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Cream - Crossroads|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[A], [A7], [D7], [E7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Maxine Sullivan – Blue Skies Chords 09-26-2023
- Leon Redbone – Lazy Bones Chords 09-26-2023
- Manhatten Transfer – Chanson d’Amour Chords 09-26-2023
- Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass Chords 09-26-2023
- Marty Robbins – Foggy Foggy Dew Chords 09-26-2023
- Leo Sayer – One Man Band Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Black – Katie Chords 09-26-2023
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Cream - CrossroadsCrossroads is a song by Rock artist Cream. It was released in 1966 on the album, titled "Fresh Cream". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Crossroads. [A], [A7], [D7], [E7] are the guitar chords for playing Crossroads with the original key (A) on guitar.
Who Sings Crossroads?
Crossroads is a song by Cream. It was first released on their "Fresh Cream" album in 1966.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Crossroads?
In order to play the song Crossroads on the guitar, you will need to use [A], [A7], [D7], [E7] chords in order to play in original key (A).
How Do You Strum Crossroads On Guitar?
Crossroads strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.