You can find the chords and tabs for Exhale by Sabrina Carpenter here. Get your guitar, and start playing Exhale.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
I listen to my
I put too much
I put too much
I listen to the
I try to be an
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Exhale Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale|
|Album:||Singular: Act II|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [D], [G]|
|Strumming:||D - D - D - DU|
- Elvis Presley – Beach Boy Blues Chords 03-24-2023
- Elvis Presley – All Shook Up Chords 03-24-2023
- Elvin Bishop – Fooled Around And Fell In Love Chords 03-24-2023
- Eddie Hodges – I’m Gonna Knock On Your Door Chords 03-24-2023
- Lukas Graham – What Happened To Perfect Chords 03-24-2023
- Electric Light Orchestra – Wild West Hero Chords 03-24-2023
- Yetties – Fling It Here Fling It There Chords 03-24-2023
- Lukas Graham – Love Someone Chords 03-24-2023
- Elle King – Ex’s & Oh’s Chords 03-24-2023
- Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do Chords 03-24-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Sabrina Carpenter - ExhaleExhale is a song by Alternative, Pop artist Sabrina Carpenter. It was released in 2019 on the album, titled "Singular: Act II". D - D - D - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Exhale. [C], [D], [G] are the guitar chords for playing Exhale with the original key (3) on guitar.
Who Sings Exhale?
Exhale is a song by Sabrina Carpenter. It was first released on their "Singular: Act II" album in 2019.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Exhale?
In order to play the song Exhale on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [D], [G] chords in order to play in original key (3).
How Do You Strum Exhale On Guitar?
Exhale strumming pattern is D - D - D - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.