You can find the chords and tabs for Grandmas Hands by Bill Withers here. Get your guitar, and start playing Grandmas Hands.
Grandmas Hands Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Grandmas Hands Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Bill Withers - Grandmas Hands|
|Album:||Just As I Am|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Strumming:||D - U - D - U|
- Radiohead – Just Chords 04-01-2023
- Stuart Townend – In Christ Alone Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Meet Me In The Hallway Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Bill Withers - Grandmas HandsGrandmas Hands is a song by R&B, Soul artist Bill Withers. It was released in 1971 on the album, titled "Just As I Am". D - U - D - U is the suggested strumming pattern for Grandmas Hands. [Em], [B7] are the guitar chords for playing Grandmas Hands with the original key (Em) on guitar.
Who Sings Grandmas Hands?
Grandmas Hands is a song by Bill Withers. It was first released on their "Just As I Am" album in 1971.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Grandmas Hands?
In order to play the song Grandmas Hands on the guitar, you will need to use [Em], [B7] chords in order to play in original key (Em).
How Do You Strum Grandmas Hands On Guitar?
Grandmas Hands strumming pattern is D - U - D - U. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.