You can find the chords and tabs for Gypsy Queen by Chris Norman here. Get your guitar, and start playing Gypsy Queen.
Gypsy Queen Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
she’s an angel
and in the shadows
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Gypsy Queen Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Chris Norman - Gypsy Queen|
|Album:||There And Back|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Am], [Dm], [E]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
- Maroon 5 – Memories Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – I Love to Boogie Chords 09-26-2023
- Mark Seymour – What’s A Few Men Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary MacGregor – Torn Between Two Lovers Chords 09-26-2023
- Martina McBride – Away In A Manger Chords 09-26-2023
- Coldplay – Til Kingdom Come Chords 09-26-2023
- Margo Price It Ain’t Drunk Driving If You’re Riding a Horse Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – Ride a White Swan Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Chris Norman - Gypsy QueenGypsy Queen is a song by Pop artist Chris Norman. It was released in 2013 on the album, titled "There And Back". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Gypsy Queen. [Am], [Dm], [E] are the guitar chords for playing Gypsy Queen with the original key (Am) on guitar.
Who Sings Gypsy Queen?
Gypsy Queen is a song by Chris Norman. It was first released on their "There And Back" album in 2013.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Gypsy Queen?
In order to play the song Gypsy Queen on the guitar, you will need to use [Am], [Dm], [E] chords in order to play in original key (Am).
How Do You Strum Gypsy Queen On Guitar?
Gypsy Queen strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.