You can find the chords and tabs for Helpless by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young here. Get your guitar, and start playing Helpless.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Helpless Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Helpless|
|Genre:||Country Rock, Folk Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[D], [A], [G]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Katy Perry – Smile Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Soon You’ll Get Better Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - HelplessHelpless is a song by Country Rock, Folk Rock artist Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. It was released in 1970 on the album, titled "Déjà Vu". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Helpless. [D], [A], [G] are the guitar chords for playing Helpless with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Helpless?
Helpless is a song by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. It was first released on their "Déjà Vu" album in 1970.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Helpless?
In order to play the song Helpless on the guitar, you will need to use [D], [A], [G] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Helpless On Guitar?
Helpless strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.