You can find the chords and tabs for High Noon by Frankie Laine here. Get your guitar, and start playing High Noon.
High Noon Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
On this, our
Do not forsake me,
I only know I must be
You made that promise as a
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
High Noon Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Frankie Laine - High Noon|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[D], [D7], [G], [Em], [A], [Bm], [F#], [Gm], [E7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Soon You’ll Get Better Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Lion And The Lamb Chords 12-03-2023
- Radiohead – The Numbers Chords 12-03-2023
- Lorde – Liability Chords 12-03-2023
- Katy Perry – Bigger Than Me Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – False God Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Afterglow Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Frankie Laine - High NoonHigh Noon is a song by Jazz, Pop artist Frankie Laine. It was released in 1952 on the album, titled "Single". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for High Noon. [D], [D7], [G], [Em], [A], [Bm], [F#], [Gm], [E7] are the guitar chords for playing High Noon with the original key (D) on guitar.
Who Sings High Noon?
High Noon is a song by Frankie Laine. It was first released on their "Single" album in 1952.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of High Noon?
In order to play the song High Noon on the guitar, you will need to use [D], [D7], [G], [Em], [A], [Bm], [F#], [Gm], [E7] chords in order to play in original key (D).
How Do You Strum High Noon On Guitar?
High Noon strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.