You can find the chords and tabs for Hold Back The River by James Bay here. Get your guitar, and start playing Hold Back The River.
Hold Back The River Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Hold Back The River Song Info
|Artist and Song:||James Bay - Hold Back The River|
|Album:||Chaos and the Calm|
|Genre:||Alternative, Folk, Folk Rock, Indie, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Dm], [F], [Bb], [C], [Gm]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Meet Me In The Hallway Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
- Florida Georgia Line – Talk You Out Of It Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Letterbomb Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of James Bay - Hold Back The RiverHold Back The River is a song by Alternative, Folk, Folk Rock, Indie, Rock artist James Bay. It was released in 2014 on the album, titled "Chaos and the Calm". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Hold Back The River. [Dm], [F], [Bb], [C], [Gm] are the guitar chords for playing Hold Back The River with the original key (Dm) on guitar.
Who Sings Hold Back The River?
Hold Back The River is a song by James Bay. It was first released on their "Chaos and the Calm" album in 2014.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Hold Back The River?
In order to play the song Hold Back The River on the guitar, you will need to use [Dm], [F], [Bb], [C], [Gm] chords in order to play in original key (Dm).
How Do You Strum Hold Back The River On Guitar?
Hold Back The River strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.