You can find the chords and tabs for A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives here. Get your guitar, and start playing A Holly Jolly Christmas.
A Holly Jolly Christmas Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
A Holly Jolly Christmas Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly Christmas|
|Album:||Have a Holly Jolly Christmas|
|Genre:||Christmas, Folk, Jazz, New Age, Pop|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G7], [C], [Cmaj7], [G], [F], [Em]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Manhatten Transfer – Chanson d’Amour Chords 09-26-2023
- Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass Chords 09-26-2023
- Marty Robbins – Foggy Foggy Dew Chords 09-26-2023
- Leo Sayer – One Man Band Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Black – Katie Chords 09-26-2023
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly ChristmasA Holly Jolly Christmas is a song by Christmas, Folk, Jazz, New Age, Pop artist Burl Ives. It was released in 1965 on the album, titled "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for A Holly Jolly Christmas. [G7], [C], [Cmaj7], [G], [F], [Em] are the guitar chords for playing A Holly Jolly Christmas with the original key (G7) on guitar.
Who Sings A Holly Jolly Christmas?
A Holly Jolly Christmas is a song by Burl Ives. It was first released on their "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" album in 1965.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of A Holly Jolly Christmas?
In order to play the song A Holly Jolly Christmas on the guitar, you will need to use [G7], [C], [Cmaj7], [G], [F], [Em] chords in order to play in original key (G7).
How Do You Strum A Holly Jolly Christmas On Guitar?
A Holly Jolly Christmas strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.