You can find the chords and tabs for Home on the Range by Gene Autry here. Get your guitar, and start playing Home on the Range.
Home on the Range Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Home on the Range Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Gene Autry - Home on the Range|
|Genre:||Country, Folk, Western|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [F], [G7], [D7], [G7], [Am]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Soon You’ll Get Better Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Lion And The Lamb Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Gene Autry - Home on the RangeHome on the Range is a song by Country, Folk, Western artist Gene Autry. It was released in 1948 on the album, titled "Single". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Home on the Range. [C], [F], [G7], [D7], [G7], [Am] are the guitar chords for playing Home on the Range with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Home on the Range?
Home on the Range is a song by Gene Autry. It was first released on their "Single" album in 1948.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Home on the Range?
In order to play the song Home on the Range on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [F], [G7], [D7], [G7], [Am] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Home on the Range On Guitar?
Home on the Range strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.