You can find the chords and tabs for I Me Mine by The Beatles here. Get your guitar, and start playing I Me Mine.
I Me Mine Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
I Me Mine Song Info
|Artist and Song:||The Beatles - I Me Mine|
|Album:||Let It Be|
|Genre:||Blues, Rock, Blues Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Am], [C], [D], [G], [E], [Dm], [Em], [G#m], [F], [A]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Elton John – (I’m Gonna) Love Me Again Chords 06-07-2023
- Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Step Into Christmas Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Deja Vu Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – This Love Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Jealousy Jealousy Chords 06-07-2023
- Carpenters – Superstar Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger Chords 06-07-2023
- This Band – Kahit Ayaw Mo Na Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of The Beatles - I Me MineI Me Mine is a song by Blues, Rock, Blues Rock artist The Beatles. It was released in 1970 on the album, titled "Let It Be". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for I Me Mine. [Am], [C], [D], [G], [E], [Dm], [Em], [G#m], [F], [A] are the guitar chords for playing I Me Mine with the original key (Am) on guitar.
Who Sings I Me Mine?
I Me Mine is a song by The Beatles. It was first released on their "Let It Be" album in 1970.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of I Me Mine?
In order to play the song I Me Mine on the guitar, you will need to use [Am], [C], [D], [G], [E], [Dm], [Em], [G#m], [F], [A] chords in order to play in original key (Am).
How Do You Strum I Me Mine On Guitar?
I Me Mine strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.