You can find the chords and tabs for I Saw The Light by Hank Williams here. Get your guitar, and start playing I Saw The Light.
I Saw The Light Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
I Saw The Light Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Hank Williams - I Saw The Light|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [D], [C]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Elton John – (I’m Gonna) Love Me Again Chords 06-07-2023
- Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Step Into Christmas Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Deja Vu Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – This Love Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Jealousy Jealousy Chords 06-07-2023
- Carpenters – Superstar Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger Chords 06-07-2023
- This Band – Kahit Ayaw Mo Na Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Hank Williams - I Saw The LightI Saw The Light is a song by Country, Christian artist Hank Williams. It was released in 1948 on the album, titled "Single". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for I Saw The Light. [G], [D], [C] are the guitar chords for playing I Saw The Light with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings I Saw The Light?
I Saw The Light is a song by Hank Williams. It was first released on their "Single" album in 1948.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of I Saw The Light?
In order to play the song I Saw The Light on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [D], [C] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum I Saw The Light On Guitar?
I Saw The Light strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.