You can find the chords and tabs for River by Joni Mitchell here. Get your guitar, and start playing River.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
And singing songs of
I’m going to
Then I’m going to quit this
You know, he
And singing songs of
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
River Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Joni Mitchell - River|
|Genre:||Folk, Folk Rock, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [Am], [F], [G], [Dm]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Step Into Christmas Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Deja Vu Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – This Love Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Jealousy Jealousy Chords 06-07-2023
- Carpenters – Superstar Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger Chords 06-07-2023
- This Band – Kahit Ayaw Mo Na Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Don’t Go Breaking My Heart Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Joni Mitchell - RiverRiver is a song by Folk, Folk Rock, Rock artist Joni Mitchell. It was released in 1971 on the album, titled "Blue". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for River. [C], [Am], [F], [G], [Dm] are the guitar chords for playing River with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings River?
River is a song by Joni Mitchell. It was first released on their "Blue" album in 1971.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of River?
In order to play the song River on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [Am], [F], [G], [Dm] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum River On Guitar?
River strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.