You can find the chords and tabs for Lucky One by Simple Plan here. Get your guitar, and start playing Lucky One.
Lucky One Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
Wish it could be
It’s never like the
I can keep
Could we really
Seems like every
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Lucky One Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Simple Plan - Lucky One|
|Album:||Get Your Heart On - The Second Coming!|
|Genre:||Pop, Pop Rock, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[F#m], [A], [D], [E], [G]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
- Florida Georgia Line – Talk You Out Of It Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Letterbomb Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Give Me Novacaine Chords 04-01-2023
- Rihanna – Where Have You Been Chords 04-01-2023
- Miranda Lambert – All Kinds Of Kinds Chords 04-01-2023
- Dodie Clark – An Awkward Duet Chords 04-01-2023
- Rihanna – Farewell Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Simple Plan - Lucky OneLucky One is a song by Pop, Pop Rock, Rock artist Simple Plan. It was released in 2013 on the album, titled "Get Your Heart On - The Second Coming!". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Lucky One. [F#m], [A], [D], [E], [G] are the guitar chords for playing Lucky One with the original key (F#m) on guitar.
Who Sings Lucky One?
Lucky One is a song by Simple Plan. It was first released on their "Get Your Heart On - The Second Coming!" album in 2013.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Lucky One?
In order to play the song Lucky One on the guitar, you will need to use [F#m], [A], [D], [E], [G] chords in order to play in original key (F#m).
How Do You Strum Lucky One On Guitar?
Lucky One strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.