You can find the chords and tabs for Me And My Arrow by Harry Nilsson here. Get your guitar, and start playing Me And My Arrow.
Me And My Arrow Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
She may be
Wherever we go, everyone knows, it’s
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Me And My Arrow Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Harry Nilsson - Me And My Arrow|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[F], [C7], [Bm], [E7], [A], [F#7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Billie Eilish – My Strange Addiction Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – Happier Than Ever Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – Hotline Bling Chords 06-03-2023
- Britney Spears – Toxic Chords 06-03-2023
- Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – 8 Chords 06-03-2023
- Christina Perri – Jar of Hearts Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – Wish You Were Gay Chords 06-03-2023
- Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out Chords 06-03-2023
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – Up Around The Bend Chords 06-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Harry Nilsson - Me And My ArrowMe And My Arrow is a song by Pop artist Harry Nilsson. It was released in 1970 on the album, titled "The Point". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Me And My Arrow. [F], [C7], [Bm], [E7], [A], [F#7] are the guitar chords for playing Me And My Arrow with the original key (F) on guitar.
Who Sings Me And My Arrow?
Me And My Arrow is a song by Harry Nilsson. It was first released on their "The Point" album in 1970.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Me And My Arrow?
In order to play the song Me And My Arrow on the guitar, you will need to use [F], [C7], [Bm], [E7], [A], [F#7] chords in order to play in original key (F).
How Do You Strum Me And My Arrow On Guitar?
Me And My Arrow strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.