You can find the chords and tabs for Push My Luck by The Chainsmokers here. Get your guitar, and start playing Push My Luck.
Push My Luck Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Push My Luck Song Info
|Artist and Song:||The Chainsmokers - Push My Luck|
|Album:||World War Joy|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [Dm], [F]|
|Strumming:||D - D - D - DU|
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Soon You’ll Get Better Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Lion And The Lamb Chords 12-03-2023
- Radiohead – The Numbers Chords 12-03-2023
- Lorde – Liability Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of The Chainsmokers - Push My LuckPush My Luck is a song by Pop, Electronic artist The Chainsmokers. It was released in 2019 on the album, titled "World War Joy". D - D - D - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Push My Luck. [C], [Dm], [F] are the guitar chords for playing Push My Luck with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Push My Luck?
Push My Luck is a song by The Chainsmokers. It was first released on their "World War Joy" album in 2019.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Push My Luck?
In order to play the song Push My Luck on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [Dm], [F] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Push My Luck On Guitar?
Push My Luck strumming pattern is D - D - D - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.