You can find the chords and tabs for Ragged But I'm Right by Johnny Cash here. Get your guitar, and start playing Ragged But I'm Right.
Ragged But I'm Right Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
I’m a tramp and a rounder and I
A little baby girl to play a
Build a little love nest right
A little baby boy to play a
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Ragged But I'm Right Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Johnny Cash - Ragged But I'm Right|
|Album:||Grand Ole Opry's New Star|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [F], [G7], [A], [D]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Maroon 5 – Leaving California Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Wipe Your Eyes Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Just A Feeling Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Lucky Strike Chords 06-07-2023
- Adele – Crazy For You Chords 06-07-2023
- Phil Collins – Do You Remember Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Sweetest Goodbye Chords 06-07-2023
- Selena Gomez – Back To You Chords 06-07-2023
- Wilbur Soot – Jubilee Line Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Can You Feel The Love Tonight Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Johnny Cash - Ragged But I'm RightRagged But I'm Right is a song by Country, Folk artist Johnny Cash. It was released in 1956 on the album, titled "Grand Ole Opry's New Star". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Ragged But I'm Right. [C], [F], [G7], [A], [D] are the guitar chords for playing Ragged But I'm Right with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Ragged But I'm Right?
Ragged But I'm Right is a song by Johnny Cash. It was first released on their "Grand Ole Opry's New Star" album in 1956.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Ragged But I'm Right?
In order to play the song Ragged But I'm Right on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [F], [G7], [A], [D] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Ragged But I'm Right On Guitar?
Ragged But I'm Right strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.