You can find the chords and tabs for Red Light by David Nail here. Get your guitar, and start playing Red Light.
Red Light Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Red Light Song Info
|Artist and Song:||David Nail - Red Light|
|Album:||I'm About to Come Alive|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [G], [D], [Em]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Isaak – Lie To Me Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas Chords 03-22-2023
- FINNEAS – Die Alone Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Fool If You Think It’s Over Chords 03-22-2023
- Cher – Walking in Memphis Chords 03-22-2023
- Bobby Darin – Mack The Knife Chords 03-22-2023
- Adam Sandler – Grow Old With You Chords 03-22-2023
- Shawn Mendes – Show You Chords 03-22-2023
- Kidzone – Away In a Manger Chords 03-22-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of David Nail - Red LightRed Light is a song by Country artist David Nail. It was released in 2009 on the album, titled "I'm About to Come Alive". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Red Light. [C], [G], [D], [Em] are the guitar chords for playing Red Light with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Red Light?
Red Light is a song by David Nail. It was first released on their "I'm About to Come Alive" album in 2009.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Red Light?
In order to play the song Red Light on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [G], [D], [Em] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Red Light On Guitar?
Red Light strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.