You can find the chords and tabs for Riptide by Vance Joy here. Get your guitar, and start playing Riptide.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Riptide Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Vance Joy - Riptide|
|Album:||God Loves You When You're Dancing|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Am], [G], [C], [F]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Chris Isaak – Blue Moon Chords 03-22-2023
- Celtic Thunder – Working Man Chords 03-22-2023
- ABBA – Thank You For The Music Chords 03-22-2023
- Boney M – Brown Girl In The Ring Chords 03-22-2023
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Isaak – Lie To Me Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas Chords 03-22-2023
- FINNEAS – Die Alone Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Fool If You Think It’s Over Chords 03-22-2023
- Cher – Walking in Memphis Chords 03-22-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Vance Joy - RiptideRiptide is a song by Alternative, Indie artist Vance Joy. It was released in 2013 on the album, titled "God Loves You When You're Dancing". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Riptide. [Am], [G], [C], [F] are the guitar chords for playing Riptide with the original key (Am) on guitar.
Who Sings Riptide?
Riptide is a song by Vance Joy. It was first released on their "God Loves You When You're Dancing" album in 2013.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Riptide?
In order to play the song Riptide on the guitar, you will need to use [Am], [G], [C], [F] chords in order to play in original key (Am).
How Do You Strum Riptide On Guitar?
Riptide strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.