You can find the chords and tabs for Shake Me Down by Cage The Elephant here. Get your guitar, and start playing Shake Me Down.
Shake Me Down Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
Not a lot of
fixed on the
fixed on the
time for me to let go
find a place to lay low
I’ll keep my eyes fixed on the
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Shake Me Down Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down|
|Album:||Thank You, Happy Birthday|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [Bm], [Am], [Em], [D]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Lewis Capaldi – Bruises Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – Never Really Over Chords 09-27-2023
- Lewis Capaldi – Hollywood Chords 09-27-2023
- Lewis Capaldi – One Chords 09-27-2023
- Lewis Capaldi – Something Borrowed Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – Legendary Lovers Chords 09-27-2023
- Seals and Crofts – Summer Breeze Chords 09-27-2023
- Audrey Assad – Be Thou My Vision Chords 09-27-2023
- Coldplay – Something Just Like This Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – Bon Appétit Chords 09-27-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Cage The Elephant - Shake Me DownShake Me Down is a song by Alternative, Indie, Rock artist Cage The Elephant. It was released in 2011 on the album, titled "Thank You, Happy Birthday". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Shake Me Down. [G], [Bm], [Am], [Em], [D] are the guitar chords for playing Shake Me Down with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Shake Me Down?
Shake Me Down is a song by Cage The Elephant. It was first released on their "Thank You, Happy Birthday" album in 2011.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Shake Me Down?
In order to play the song Shake Me Down on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [Bm], [Am], [Em], [D] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Shake Me Down On Guitar?
Shake Me Down strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.