You can find the chords and tabs for Silver Nights by Sabrina Carpenter here. Get your guitar, and start playing Silver Nights.
Silver Nights Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
There’ll be some
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Silver Nights Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Sabrina Carpenter - Silver Nights|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G#], [C#], [A#m], [D#]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Radiohead – Just Chords 04-01-2023
- Stuart Townend – In Christ Alone Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Meet Me In The Hallway Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Sabrina Carpenter - Silver NightsSilver Nights is a song by Alternative, Pop artist Sabrina Carpenter. It was released in 2014 on the album, titled "Silver Nights". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Silver Nights. [G#], [C#], [A#m], [D#] are the guitar chords for playing Silver Nights with the original key (G#) on guitar.
Who Sings Silver Nights?
Silver Nights is a song by Sabrina Carpenter. It was first released on their "Silver Nights" album in 2014.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Silver Nights?
In order to play the song Silver Nights on the guitar, you will need to use [G#], [C#], [A#m], [D#] chords in order to play in original key (G#).
How Do You Strum Silver Nights On Guitar?
Silver Nights strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.