You can find the chords and tabs for Someone To Lava by Disney here. Get your guitar, and start playing Someone To Lava.
Someone To Lava Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Someone To Lava Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Disney - Someone To Lava|
|Album:||Inside Out: Original Soundtrack|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [G7], [F]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Taylor Swift – Ready For It Chords 12-03-2023
- Katy Perry – Smile Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Disney - Someone To LavaSomeone To Lava is a song by Children artist Disney. It was released in 2015 on the album, titled "Inside Out: Original Soundtrack". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Someone To Lava. [C], [G7], [F] are the guitar chords for playing Someone To Lava with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Someone To Lava?
Someone To Lava is a song by Disney. It was first released on their "Inside Out: Original Soundtrack" album in 2015.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Someone To Lava?
In order to play the song Someone To Lava on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [G7], [F] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Someone To Lava On Guitar?
Someone To Lava strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.