You can find the chords and tabs for Something That We Do by Clint Black here. Get your guitar, and start playing Something That We Do.
Something That We Do Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
Though we can
Though we can
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Something That We Do Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Clint Black - Something That We Do|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [D], [C], [Am], [Bm]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Taylor Swift – Ready For It Chords 12-03-2023
- Katy Perry – Smile Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Clint Black - Something That We DoSomething That We Do is a song by Country artist Clint Black. It was released in 1997 on the album, titled "Single". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Something That We Do. [G], [D], [C], [Am], [Bm] are the guitar chords for playing Something That We Do with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Something That We Do?
Something That We Do is a song by Clint Black. It was first released on their "Single" album in 1997.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Something That We Do?
In order to play the song Something That We Do on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [D], [C], [Am], [Bm] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Something That We Do On Guitar?
Something That We Do strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.