You can find the chords and tabs for Space Oddity by David Bowie here. Get your guitar, and start playing Space Oddity.
Space Oddity Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
you’ve really made the
I’m stepping through the
I’m feeling very
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Space Oddity Song Info
|Artist and Song:||David Bowie - Space Oddity|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [Em], [Am], [D7], [E7], [F]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
- Maroon 5 – Memories Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – I Love to Boogie Chords 09-26-2023
- Mark Seymour – What’s A Few Men Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary MacGregor – Torn Between Two Lovers Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of David Bowie - Space OdditySpace Oddity is a song by Funk, Rock artist David Bowie. It was released in 1969 on the album, titled "Space Oddity". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Space Oddity. [C], [Em], [Am], [D7], [E7], [F] are the guitar chords for playing Space Oddity with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Space Oddity?
Space Oddity is a song by David Bowie. It was first released on their "Space Oddity" album in 1969.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Space Oddity?
In order to play the song Space Oddity on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [Em], [Am], [D7], [E7], [F] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Space Oddity On Guitar?
Space Oddity strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.