You can find the chords and tabs for Stop The Cavalry by Jona Lewie here. Get your guitar, and start playing Stop The Cavalry.
Stop The Cavalry Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Stop The Cavalry Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry|
|Album:||On the Other Hand There's a Fist|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [D], [F], [C]|
|Strumming:||DU - DU - DU - DU|
- Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Step Into Christmas Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Deja Vu Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – This Love Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Jealousy Jealousy Chords 06-07-2023
- Carpenters – Superstar Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger Chords 06-07-2023
- This Band – Kahit Ayaw Mo Na Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Don’t Go Breaking My Heart Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Jona Lewie - Stop The CavalryStop The Cavalry is a song by Blues, Pop artist Jona Lewie. It was released in 1978 on the album, titled "On the Other Hand There's a Fist". DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Stop The Cavalry. [G], [D], [F], [C] are the guitar chords for playing Stop The Cavalry with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Stop The Cavalry?
Stop The Cavalry is a song by Jona Lewie. It was first released on their "On the Other Hand There's a Fist" album in 1978.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Stop The Cavalry?
In order to play the song Stop The Cavalry on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [D], [F], [C] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Stop The Cavalry On Guitar?
Stop The Cavalry strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.