You can find the chords and tabs for Take A Bow by Rihanna here. Get your guitar, and start playing Take A Bow.
Take A Bow Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
Baby when I
You better hurry
Baby when I
Liar goes to
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Take A Bow Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Rihanna - Take A Bow|
|Album:||Good Girl Gone Bad|
|Genre:||R&B, Rock, Soul|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [G], [Am], [F], [Bb], [Dm]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Lewis Capaldi – Hollywood Chords 09-27-2023
- Lewis Capaldi – One Chords 09-27-2023
- Lewis Capaldi – Something Borrowed Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – Legendary Lovers Chords 09-27-2023
- Seals and Crofts – Summer Breeze Chords 09-27-2023
- Audrey Assad – Be Thou My Vision Chords 09-27-2023
- Coldplay – Something Just Like This Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – Bon Appétit Chords 09-27-2023
- Clinton Kane – I Guess I’m In Love Chords 09-27-2023
- Alec Benjamin & Dream – Change My Clothes Chords 09-27-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Rihanna - Take A BowTake A Bow is a song by R&B, Rock, Soul artist Rihanna. It was released in 2007 on the album, titled "Good Girl Gone Bad". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Take A Bow. [C], [G], [Am], [F], [Bb], [Dm] are the guitar chords for playing Take A Bow with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Take A Bow?
Take A Bow is a song by Rihanna. It was first released on their "Good Girl Gone Bad" album in 2007.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Take A Bow?
In order to play the song Take A Bow on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [G], [Am], [F], [Bb], [Dm] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Take A Bow On Guitar?
Take A Bow strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.