You can find the chords and tabs for Teacher by Nick Jonas here. Get your guitar, and start playing Teacher.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Teacher Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Nick Jonas - Teacher|
|Genre:||Pop, Pop Rock, R&B|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Em], [A], [G], [C], [B7]|
|Strumming:||DU - DU - DU - DU|
- Vika – Pualena Chords 03-24-2023
- Willow – Marceline Chords 03-24-2023
- Elvis Presley – Beach Boy Blues Chords 03-24-2023
- Elvis Presley – All Shook Up Chords 03-24-2023
- Elvin Bishop – Fooled Around And Fell In Love Chords 03-24-2023
- Eddie Hodges – I’m Gonna Knock On Your Door Chords 03-24-2023
- Lukas Graham – What Happened To Perfect Chords 03-24-2023
- Electric Light Orchestra – Wild West Hero Chords 03-24-2023
- Yetties – Fling It Here Fling It There Chords 03-24-2023
- Lukas Graham – Love Someone Chords 03-24-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Nick Jonas - TeacherTeacher is a song by Pop, Pop Rock, R&B artist Nick Jonas. It was released in 2014 on the album, titled "Nick Jonas". DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Teacher. [Em], [A], [G], [C], [B7] are the guitar chords for playing Teacher with the original key (Em) on guitar.
Who Sings Teacher?
Teacher is a song by Nick Jonas. It was first released on their "Nick Jonas" album in 2014.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Teacher?
In order to play the song Teacher on the guitar, you will need to use [Em], [A], [G], [C], [B7] chords in order to play in original key (Em).
How Do You Strum Teacher On Guitar?
Teacher strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.