You can find the chords and tabs for The Cat Came Back by Fred Penner here. Get your guitar, and start playing The Cat Came Back.
The Cat Came Back Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
The Cat Came Back Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Fred Penner - The Cat Came Back|
|Album:||The Cat Came Back|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Em], [G], [C], [D]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Maroon 5 – Leaving California Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Wipe Your Eyes Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Just A Feeling Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Lucky Strike Chords 06-07-2023
- Adele – Crazy For You Chords 06-07-2023
- Phil Collins – Do You Remember Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Sweetest Goodbye Chords 06-07-2023
- Selena Gomez – Back To You Chords 06-07-2023
- Wilbur Soot – Jubilee Line Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Can You Feel The Love Tonight Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Fred Penner - The Cat Came BackThe Cat Came Back is a song by Children artist Fred Penner. It was released in 1980 on the album, titled "The Cat Came Back". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for The Cat Came Back. [Em], [G], [C], [D] are the guitar chords for playing The Cat Came Back with the original key (Em) on guitar.
Who Sings The Cat Came Back?
The Cat Came Back is a song by Fred Penner. It was first released on their "The Cat Came Back" album in 1980.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of The Cat Came Back?
In order to play the song The Cat Came Back on the guitar, you will need to use [Em], [G], [C], [D] chords in order to play in original key (Em).
How Do You Strum The Cat Came Back On Guitar?
The Cat Came Back strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.