You can find the chords and tabs for The Young Ones by Cliff Richard here. Get your guitar, and start playing The Young Ones.
The Young Ones Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
The Young Ones Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Cliff Richard - The Young Ones|
|Album:||The Young Ones|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [Em], [Am], [D], [C], [G7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Maxine Sullivan – Blue Skies Chords 09-26-2023
- Leon Redbone – Lazy Bones Chords 09-26-2023
- Manhatten Transfer – Chanson d’Amour Chords 09-26-2023
- Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass Chords 09-26-2023
- Marty Robbins – Foggy Foggy Dew Chords 09-26-2023
- Leo Sayer – One Man Band Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Black – Katie Chords 09-26-2023
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Cliff Richard - The Young OnesThe Young Ones is a song by Pop artist Cliff Richard. It was released in 1961 on the album, titled "The Young Ones". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for The Young Ones. [G], [Em], [Am], [D], [C], [G7] are the guitar chords for playing The Young Ones with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings The Young Ones?
The Young Ones is a song by Cliff Richard. It was first released on their "The Young Ones" album in 1961.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of The Young Ones?
In order to play the song The Young Ones on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [Em], [Am], [D], [C], [G7] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum The Young Ones On Guitar?
The Young Ones strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.