You can find the chords and tabs for Tights In White Satin by Fred Wedlock here. Get your guitar, and start playing Tights In White Satin.
Tights In White Satin Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
Oh how they
Oh how they
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Tights In White Satin Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Fred Wedlock - Tights In White Satin|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Em], [D], [C], [A], [F], [G]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Taylor Swift – Ready For It Chords 12-03-2023
- Katy Perry – Smile Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Fred Wedlock - Tights In White SatinTights In White Satin is a song by Folk artist Fred Wedlock. It was released in 1998 on the album, titled "Single". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Tights In White Satin. [Em], [D], [C], [A], [F], [G] are the guitar chords for playing Tights In White Satin with the original key (Em) on guitar.
Who Sings Tights In White Satin?
Tights In White Satin is a song by Fred Wedlock. It was first released on their "Single" album in 1998.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Tights In White Satin?
In order to play the song Tights In White Satin on the guitar, you will need to use [Em], [D], [C], [A], [F], [G] chords in order to play in original key (Em).
How Do You Strum Tights In White Satin On Guitar?
Tights In White Satin strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.