You can find the chords and tabs for Travellin’ Light by Cliff Richard here. Get your guitar, and start playing Travellin’ Light.
Travellin’ Light Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Travellin’ Light Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Cliff Richard - Travellin’ Light|
|Album:||Cliff's Hit Album|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [C7], [F], [G7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Taylor Swift – Everything Has Changed Chords 12-03-2023
- AURORA – The Seed Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince Chords 12-03-2023
- AURORA – Exist For Love Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Ready For It Chords 12-03-2023
- Katy Perry – Smile Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Cliff Richard - Travellin’ LightTravellin’ Light is a song by Pop, Rock artist Cliff Richard. It was released in 1992 on the album, titled "Cliff's Hit Album". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Travellin’ Light. [C], [C7], [F], [G7] are the guitar chords for playing Travellin’ Light with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Travellin’ Light?
Travellin’ Light is a song by Cliff Richard. It was first released on their "Cliff's Hit Album" album in 1992.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Travellin’ Light?
In order to play the song Travellin’ Light on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [C7], [F], [G7] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Travellin’ Light On Guitar?
Travellin’ Light strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.