You can find the chords and tabs for Urban Spaceman by Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band here. Get your guitar, and start playing Urban Spaceman.
Urban Spaceman Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Urban Spaceman Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - Urban Spaceman|
|Genre:||Pop, Pop Rock, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [A], [C], [D]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Soon You’ll Get Better Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Lion And The Lamb Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman is a song by Pop, Pop Rock, Rock artist Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band. It was released in 1968 on the album, titled "Tadpoles". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Urban Spaceman. [G], [A], [C], [D] are the guitar chords for playing Urban Spaceman with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Urban Spaceman?
Urban Spaceman is a song by Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band. It was first released on their "Tadpoles" album in 1968.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Urban Spaceman?
In order to play the song Urban Spaceman on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [A], [C], [D] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Urban Spaceman On Guitar?
Urban Spaceman strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.