You can find the chords and tabs for Valentine by Laufey here. Get your guitar, and start playing Valentine.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
And honestly, I can‘t believe I
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Valentine Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Laufey - Valentine|
|Genre:||Pop, R&B, Soul|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Em], [Gm], [A#], [Bb], [D#], [Fm], [F#m], [C], [G], [G#], [Am], [G#m]|
|Strumming:||DU - DU - DU - DU|
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Soon You’ll Get Better Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Lion And The Lamb Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Laufey - ValentineValentine is a song by Pop, R&B, Soul artist Laufey. It was released in 2022 on the album, titled "Valentine". DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Valentine. [Em], [Gm], [A#], [Bb], [D#], [Fm], [F#m], [C], [G], [G#], [Am], [G#m] are the guitar chords for playing Valentine with the original key (Em) on guitar.
Who Sings Valentine?
Valentine is a song by Laufey. It was first released on their "Valentine" album in 2022.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Valentine?
In order to play the song Valentine on the guitar, you will need to use [Em], [Gm], [A#], [Bb], [D#], [Fm], [F#m], [C], [G], [G#], [Am], [G#m] chords in order to play in original key (Em).
How Do You Strum Valentine On Guitar?
Valentine strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.