You can find the chords and tabs for Dynamite by Westlife here. Get your guitar, and start playing Dynamite.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
Darling, if we’re
Darling, if we’re
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Dynamite Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Westlife - Dynamite|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[D], [A], [G], [D#], [A#], [G#]|
|Strumming:||DU - DU - DU - DU|
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Meet Me In The Hallway Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
- Florida Georgia Line – Talk You Out Of It Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Letterbomb Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Westlife - DynamiteDynamite is a song by Pop artist Westlife. It was released in 2019 on the album, titled "Spectrum". DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Dynamite. [D], [A], [G], [D#], [A#], [G#] are the guitar chords for playing Dynamite with the original key (D) on guitar.
Who Sings Dynamite?
Dynamite is a song by Westlife. It was first released on their "Spectrum" album in 2019.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Dynamite?
In order to play the song Dynamite on the guitar, you will need to use [D], [A], [G], [D#], [A#], [G#] chords in order to play in original key (D).
How Do You Strum Dynamite On Guitar?
Dynamite strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.