You can find the chords and tabs for Who's Sorry Now by Connie Francis here. Get your guitar, and start playing Who's Sorry Now.
Who's Sorry Now Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Who's Sorry Now Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Connie Francis - Who's Sorry Now|
|Album:||Who's Sorry Now?|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [E7], [A7], [D7], [F], [Fm]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Maroon 5 – Memories Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – I Love to Boogie Chords 09-26-2023
- Mark Seymour – What’s A Few Men Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary MacGregor – Torn Between Two Lovers Chords 09-26-2023
- Martina McBride – Away In A Manger Chords 09-26-2023
- Coldplay – Til Kingdom Come Chords 09-26-2023
- Margo Price It Ain’t Drunk Driving If You’re Riding a Horse Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – Ride a White Swan Chords 09-26-2023
- Martha and the Vandellas – Dancing In The Street Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Connie Francis - Who's Sorry NowWho's Sorry Now is a song by Pop artist Connie Francis. It was released in 1959 on the album, titled "Who's Sorry Now?". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Who's Sorry Now. [C], [E7], [A7], [D7], [F], [Fm] are the guitar chords for playing Who's Sorry Now with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Who's Sorry Now?
Who's Sorry Now is a song by Connie Francis. It was first released on their "Who's Sorry Now?" album in 1959.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Who's Sorry Now?
In order to play the song Who's Sorry Now on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [E7], [A7], [D7], [F], [Fm] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Who's Sorry Now On Guitar?
Who's Sorry Now strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.