You can find the chords and tabs for A Thousand Years by Christina Perri here. Get your guitar, and start playing A Thousand Years.
A Thousand Years Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
How to be
How can I
But watching you
I will be
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
A Thousand Years Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Christina Perri - A Thousand Years|
|Album:||The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1: The Score|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [G], [Em], [D], [Em7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Taylor Swift – Ready For It Chords 12-03-2023
- Katy Perry – Smile Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Christina Perri - A Thousand YearsA Thousand Years is a song by Pop artist Christina Perri. It was released in 2011 on the album, titled "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1: The Score". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for A Thousand Years. [C], [G], [Em], [D], [Em7] are the guitar chords for playing A Thousand Years with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings A Thousand Years?
A Thousand Years is a song by Christina Perri. It was first released on their "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1: The Score" album in 2011.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of A Thousand Years?
In order to play the song A Thousand Years on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [G], [Em], [D], [Em7] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum A Thousand Years On Guitar?
A Thousand Years strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.