You can find the chords and tabs for After The Storm by Mumford & Sons here. Get your guitar, and start playing After The Storm.
After The Storm Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
After The Storm Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Mumford & Sons - After The Storm|
|Album:||Sigh No More|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [F], [G], [Am]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Manhatten Transfer – Chanson d’Amour Chords 09-26-2023
- Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass Chords 09-26-2023
- Marty Robbins – Foggy Foggy Dew Chords 09-26-2023
- Leo Sayer – One Man Band Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Black – Katie Chords 09-26-2023
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Mumford & Sons - After The StormAfter The Storm is a song by Alternative, Indie, Rock artist Mumford & Sons. It was released in 2009 on the album, titled "Sigh No More". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for After The Storm. [C], [F], [G], [Am] are the guitar chords for playing After The Storm with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings After The Storm?
After The Storm is a song by Mumford & Sons. It was first released on their "Sigh No More" album in 2009.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of After The Storm?
In order to play the song After The Storm on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [F], [G], [Am] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum After The Storm On Guitar?
After The Storm strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.