You can find the chords and tabs for Awake My Soul by Mumford & Sons here. Get your guitar, and start playing Awake My Soul.
Awake My Soul Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Awake My Soul Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Mumford & Sons - Awake My Soul|
|Album:||Sigh No More|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [G], [Am], [Dm], [F]|
|Strumming:||D - U - D - U|
- Celtic Thunder – Working Man Chords 03-22-2023
- ABBA – Thank You For The Music Chords 03-22-2023
- Boney M – Brown Girl In The Ring Chords 03-22-2023
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Isaak – Lie To Me Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas Chords 03-22-2023
- FINNEAS – Die Alone Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Fool If You Think It’s Over Chords 03-22-2023
- Cher – Walking in Memphis Chords 03-22-2023
- Bobby Darin – Mack The Knife Chords 03-22-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Mumford & Sons - Awake My SoulAwake My Soul is a song by Alternative, Indie, Rock artist Mumford & Sons. It was released in 2009 on the album, titled "Sigh No More". D - U - D - U is the suggested strumming pattern for Awake My Soul. [C], [G], [Am], [Dm], [F] are the guitar chords for playing Awake My Soul with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Awake My Soul?
Awake My Soul is a song by Mumford & Sons. It was first released on their "Sigh No More" album in 2009.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Awake My Soul?
In order to play the song Awake My Soul on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [G], [Am], [Dm], [F] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Awake My Soul On Guitar?
Awake My Soul strumming pattern is D - U - D - U. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.