You can find the chords and tabs for Comethru by Jeremy Zucker here. Get your guitar, and start playing Comethru.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
Riding all these
Walk these streets with
Can you come
Ain’t got much to
Couldn’t put my
It’s all the same to
Can you come
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Comethru Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Jeremy Zucker - Comethru|
|Album:||love is not dying|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [Am], [F], [G]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Meet Me In The Hallway Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
- Florida Georgia Line – Talk You Out Of It Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Letterbomb Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Give Me Novacaine Chords 04-01-2023
- Rihanna – Where Have You Been Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Jeremy Zucker - ComethruComethru is a song by Pop artist Jeremy Zucker. It was released in 2020 on the album, titled "love is not dying". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Comethru. [C], [Am], [F], [G] are the guitar chords for playing Comethru with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Comethru?
Comethru is a song by Jeremy Zucker. It was first released on their "love is not dying" album in 2020.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Comethru?
In order to play the song Comethru on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [Am], [F], [G] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Comethru On Guitar?
Comethru strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.