You can find the chords and tabs for Oh, Mexico by Jeremy Zucker here. Get your guitar, and start playing Oh, Mexico.
Oh, Mexico Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Oh, Mexico Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Jeremy Zucker - Oh, Mexico|
|Album:||Love is not dying|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Pop|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[D], [Em], [C], [G], [Am], [Bm]|
|Strumming:||DU - DU - DU - DU|
- James Bay – Peer Pressure Chords 04-02-2023
- Dodie Clark – Would You Be So Kind Chords 04-02-2023
- Stephen Sanchez – Until I Found You Chords 04-02-2023
- Green Day – Christie Road Chords 04-02-2023
- Rihanna – What Now Chords 04-01-2023
- Radiohead – Just Chords 04-01-2023
- Stuart Townend – In Christ Alone Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Jeremy Zucker - Oh, MexicoOh, Mexico is a song by Alternative, Indie, Pop artist Jeremy Zucker. It was released in 2020 on the album, titled "Love is not dying". DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Oh, Mexico. [D], [Em], [C], [G], [Am], [Bm] are the guitar chords for playing Oh, Mexico with the original key (D) on guitar.
Who Sings Oh, Mexico?
Oh, Mexico is a song by Jeremy Zucker. It was first released on their "Love is not dying" album in 2020.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Oh, Mexico?
In order to play the song Oh, Mexico on the guitar, you will need to use [D], [Em], [C], [G], [Am], [Bm] chords in order to play in original key (D).
How Do You Strum Oh, Mexico On Guitar?
Oh, Mexico strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.