You can find the chords and tabs for Dazed & Confused by Ruel here. Get your guitar, and start playing Dazed & Confused.
Dazed & Confused Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
You came in
You cut my
Oh I’ve been
I bet you
Oh I’ve been
What happens if I open
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Dazed & Confused Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Ruel - Dazed & Confused|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[A], [D], [C#], [F#m]|
|Strumming:||DU - DU - DU - DU|
- Radiohead – Just Chords 04-01-2023
- Stuart Townend – In Christ Alone Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Meet Me In The Hallway Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Ruel - Dazed & ConfusedDazed & Confused is a song by Pop artist Ruel. It was released in 2018 on the album, titled "Ready". DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Dazed & Confused. [A], [D], [C#], [F#m] are the guitar chords for playing Dazed & Confused with the original key (A) on guitar.
Who Sings Dazed & Confused?
Dazed & Confused is a song by Ruel. It was first released on their "Ready" album in 2018.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Dazed & Confused?
In order to play the song Dazed & Confused on the guitar, you will need to use [A], [D], [C#], [F#m] chords in order to play in original key (A).
How Do You Strum Dazed & Confused On Guitar?
Dazed & Confused strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.