You can find the chords and tabs for Enter Sandman by Metallica here. Get your guitar, and start playing Enter Sandman.
Enter Sandman Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
Say your prayers,
Till the sandman
And they aren’t
And of things
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Enter Sandman Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Metallica - Enter Sandman|
|Genre:||Alternative, Hard Rock, Indie, Rock, Metal|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[E], [A], [G], [F], [B]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
- Maroon 5 – Memories Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – I Love to Boogie Chords 09-26-2023
- Mark Seymour – What’s A Few Men Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary MacGregor – Torn Between Two Lovers Chords 09-26-2023
- Martina McBride – Away In A Manger Chords 09-26-2023
- Coldplay – Til Kingdom Come Chords 09-26-2023
- Margo Price It Ain’t Drunk Driving If You’re Riding a Horse Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Metallica - Enter SandmanEnter Sandman is a song by Alternative, Hard Rock, Indie, Rock, Metal artist Metallica. It was released in 1991 on the album, titled "Metallica". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Enter Sandman. [E], [A], [G], [F], [B] are the guitar chords for playing Enter Sandman with the original key (E) on guitar.
Who Sings Enter Sandman?
Enter Sandman is a song by Metallica. It was first released on their "Metallica" album in 1991.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Enter Sandman?
In order to play the song Enter Sandman on the guitar, you will need to use [E], [A], [G], [F], [B] chords in order to play in original key (E).
How Do You Strum Enter Sandman On Guitar?
Enter Sandman strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.