You can find the chords and tabs for If We Shadows by Oasis here. Get your guitar, and start playing If We Shadows.
If We Shadows Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
If We Shadows Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Oasis - If We Shadows|
|Album:||Be Here Now|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Rock, Britpop|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Am], [G], [D], [F], [C], [A], [E]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Boney M – Brown Girl In The Ring Chords 03-22-2023
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Isaak – Lie To Me Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas Chords 03-22-2023
- FINNEAS – Die Alone Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Fool If You Think It’s Over Chords 03-22-2023
- Cher – Walking in Memphis Chords 03-22-2023
- Bobby Darin – Mack The Knife Chords 03-22-2023
- Adam Sandler – Grow Old With You Chords 03-22-2023
- Shawn Mendes – Show You Chords 03-22-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Oasis - If We ShadowsIf We Shadows is a song by Alternative, Indie, Rock, Britpop artist Oasis. It was released in 1997 on the album, titled "Be Here Now". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for If We Shadows. [Am], [G], [D], [F], [C], [A], [E] are the guitar chords for playing If We Shadows with the original key (Am) on guitar.
Who Sings If We Shadows?
If We Shadows is a song by Oasis. It was first released on their "Be Here Now" album in 1997.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of If We Shadows?
In order to play the song If We Shadows on the guitar, you will need to use [Am], [G], [D], [F], [C], [A], [E] chords in order to play in original key (Am).
How Do You Strum If We Shadows On Guitar?
If We Shadows strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.