You can find the chords and tabs for The Masterplan by Oasis here. Get your guitar, and start playing The Masterplan.
The Masterplan Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
The Masterplan Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Oasis - The Masterplan|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Rock, Britpop|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Am], [G], [F], [E], [D], [C]|
|Strumming:||D - DDU|
- James Bay – Peer Pressure Chords 04-02-2023
- Dodie Clark – Would You Be So Kind Chords 04-02-2023
- Stephen Sanchez – Until I Found You Chords 04-02-2023
- Green Day – Christie Road Chords 04-02-2023
- Rihanna – What Now Chords 04-01-2023
- Radiohead – Just Chords 04-01-2023
- Stuart Townend – In Christ Alone Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Oasis - The MasterplanThe Masterplan is a song by Alternative, Indie, Rock, Britpop artist Oasis. It was released in 1998 on the album, titled "The Masterplan". D - DDU is the suggested strumming pattern for The Masterplan. [Am], [G], [F], [E], [D], [C] are the guitar chords for playing The Masterplan with the original key (Am) on guitar.
Who Sings The Masterplan?
The Masterplan is a song by Oasis. It was first released on their "The Masterplan" album in 1998.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of The Masterplan?
In order to play the song The Masterplan on the guitar, you will need to use [Am], [G], [F], [E], [D], [C] chords in order to play in original key (Am).
How Do You Strum The Masterplan On Guitar?
The Masterplan strumming pattern is D - DDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.