You can find the chords and tabs for Fade Away by Oasis here. Get your guitar, and start playing Fade Away.
Fade Away Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
I’ve never even
We only get what
I’ve never even
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Fade Away Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Oasis - Fade Away|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Rock, Britpop|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[A], [D], [B], [E], [G], [F]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Boney M – Brown Girl In The Ring Chords 03-22-2023
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Isaak – Lie To Me Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas Chords 03-22-2023
- FINNEAS – Die Alone Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Fool If You Think It’s Over Chords 03-22-2023
- Cher – Walking in Memphis Chords 03-22-2023
- Bobby Darin – Mack The Knife Chords 03-22-2023
- Adam Sandler – Grow Old With You Chords 03-22-2023
- Shawn Mendes – Show You Chords 03-22-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Oasis - Fade AwayFade Away is a song by Alternative, Indie, Rock, Britpop artist Oasis. It was released in 1994 on the album, titled "Definitely Maybe". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Fade Away. [A], [D], [B], [E], [G], [F] are the guitar chords for playing Fade Away with the original key (A) on guitar.
Who Sings Fade Away?
Fade Away is a song by Oasis. It was first released on their "Definitely Maybe" album in 1994.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Fade Away?
In order to play the song Fade Away on the guitar, you will need to use [A], [D], [B], [E], [G], [F] chords in order to play in original key (A).
How Do You Strum Fade Away On Guitar?
Fade Away strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.