You can find the chords and tabs for I Like Ukuleles by Joe Brown here. Get your guitar, and start playing I Like Ukuleles.
I Like Ukuleles Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
So give me a
So give me a
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
I Like Ukuleles Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Joe Brown - I Like Ukuleles|
|Album:||The Ukulele Album|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [D7], [G7], [G], [Dm], [F]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Maroon 5 – Just A Feeling Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Lucky Strike Chords 06-07-2023
- Adele – Crazy For You Chords 06-07-2023
- Phil Collins – Do You Remember Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Sweetest Goodbye Chords 06-07-2023
- Selena Gomez – Back To You Chords 06-07-2023
- Wilbur Soot – Jubilee Line Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Can You Feel The Love Tonight Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – (I’m Gonna) Love Me Again Chords 06-07-2023
- Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Joe Brown - I Like UkulelesI Like Ukuleles is a song by Rock artist Joe Brown. It was released in 2012 on the album, titled "The Ukulele Album". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for I Like Ukuleles. [C], [D7], [G7], [G], [Dm], [F] are the guitar chords for playing I Like Ukuleles with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings I Like Ukuleles?
I Like Ukuleles is a song by Joe Brown. It was first released on their "The Ukulele Album" album in 2012.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of I Like Ukuleles?
In order to play the song I Like Ukuleles on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [D7], [G7], [G], [Dm], [F] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum I Like Ukuleles On Guitar?
I Like Ukuleles strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.